It is summer. It’s hot, it’s vacation, out there is a general optimism. If you redecorate your house during this time, you should be aware of the most important trends of the moment. So we tried to compile them for you.
01. First of all, you should know that bright, bright, cheerful, alluring colors are still in vogue.
02. You can always match them with natural wood furniture in dark colors.
03. The world today is open. It is a world in which we try to understand and appreciate cultural diversity. Do not be afraid to use exotic accents.
04. Crafted textures, such as wood that is not very well finished, or rattan or straw, upholstery that is (or at least seems) handmade, all of this is fashionable this summer.
05. We can not miss, obviously, the metallic accents. Whether it’s luminaires, or chairs or tables, metal remains in the trend!
06. Marble has also returned to the interior designers’ preferences and seems to be one of the materials on the podium, alongside natural wood and metal.
07. And because it is summer, we will turn a little to the colors: fashionable and pastel colors in shades reminiscent of ice cream: blue, pink, orange, light green, lime.
08. The geometric shapes also represent some of the hottest trends of the moment.
We hope these ideas will help you. Follow us for more home decor tips. And do not forget: mid-century modern is in vogue and is here to stay!